What is a Street Motion Ambassador?
Street Motion Ambassadors are volunteer assistant coaches who help out during the classes offering additional supervision and advice. Ambassadors also help with the preparation and set up before classes as well as packing things away afterwards. Ambassadors have the opportunity to develop their skills over time and progress to Assistant Coach and Coach.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
When considering applicants for the ambassador programme, we are looking for people the following characteristics:
- Enthusiasm – Are you genuinely passionate about Parkour & Freerunning? Is it a way of life or just another one of many hobbies?
- Positive attitude towards training – Do you put in 110% effort even with the things you find difficult or are you the one looking for short cuts and making excuses?
- Behaviour – Do you see yourself as a positive role model? Is your behaviour and conduct worthy of imitation?
- Skill – Are you confident in your abilities? Have you practised enough of the basics such as vaults and rolls to be able to help others with theirs?
- Fast Learner – Are you able to listen, take on new ideas and respond constructively to feedback?
In addition you will need to have been training with us for a minimum of 6 to 12 months and be at least 14 years of age.
What you will gain from the Street Motion Ambassador Programme
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Additional training opportunities
- Access to external events, demonstrations and workshops.
- Opportunity to progress to Assistant Coach and Coach
- Ambassador T-Shirt
- Up to 50% off Street Motion Clothing
- Discounted access to classes and events.
To find out more, speak to one of the coaches at the academy before or after a class.